Monday, July 23, 2007

Dan's Family Reunion






So last week we had a family reunion in Union, Oregon for Dan's side of the family. We do it every 2 years and we go to this Lodge and camp for 3 days. It's so much fun!! They have a little creek that runs through the camp and Daigen absolutley LOVED it. He seriously has no concept of anything, this kid thinks he can walk on water or something, he wants to do his "own" thing and wants you to get the heck away from him. We rented a motor home and had so much fun with it!!! That's the best way to camp as far as I'm concerned when children are involved.

So I'm sure most of you will quickly catch on, but you see Dan and I have this "problem." Daigen has become a Daddy's boy which is great and all, but Daddy wants Mommy to take pictures all the time so Mommy obeys Daddy's wishes and takes pictures, but when mommy finally gets her 5 minutes in for the day, Daddy is no where to be found so therefore no pictures of Daigen and Mommy. So as soon as I can tackle this problem down I'll start posting some pictures of me and my love bug!! :) Well I wich I could say more was happening, but kind of boring at the Clark homestead right now.................

3 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Yeah! I was hoping you'd post pictures from your vacation. Looks like Daigen had a great time.

Jensen Five said...

I know what you mean about the whole picture thing. Schuyler never thinks to take pictures of me with the kids. The only ones I have of me with the kids are because I ask! If you figure out a resolution to your problem let me know! Hey, I was also wondering what you guys were doing the 5th and 6th of August. Schuyler's family reunion starts on the 7th in McCall and we were going to leave on the 5th and stay in Ontario, but his parents are going to have a lot of family there so I was hoping we could stay with you! I'll try and call you tomorrow, but just wanted to know if you'd be around! jaime

jenny said...

Get used to it, mom's are never in the picture, we are always the one's taking them!! I could eat Daigen up, he is so dang cute! I better go, you are on your way here!