Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Party!!!




Dan and I got invited to a Halloweeen party this last weekend. We went as Pirates!!! It was a lot of fun. Here are a few of our friends that were there... The couple in the "white" were Sperm and Egg... yep you read right!!! Sperm and Egg the bakc of his cape read: "Fallopian Swim Team" it was actually quite funny and they won an award that night!!! The other couple were nerds and I had to post them because he fit his costume so well it scared us!!! :) Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I have never been to a true Halloween party where Matt and I dressed up. How fun for you both. You and Danny looked so good!Did Danny grow a beard for the occasion? I loved the other costumes as well. How did Danny's chili turn out?? Our Ward chili/trunk our treat is tomorrow night. Should be fun!

p.s. you were too kind in your last blog. Sometimes I wonder if I am going more for myself or for the kids.

Tasha Coltrin said...

You have been tagged!!!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I love the pics except I didn't hear anything about your other fun friends the "golfer and her caddy!" J/K. It was a blast!

jenny said...

That was a fun night. Did you have to explain the sperm,egg thing?? Hopefully no one knows who we are! Tyler was my favorite, those clothes couldn't have fit him better!