Saturday, August 15, 2009

Grandma Clark's Visit

Daigen and I hangin' out watching some cartoons...... This was an every day thing for nearly 3 weeks.


Grandma Clark came over for a week and saved our lives, or Dan's that is. She was the BIGGEST help ever and we are so grateful for her. The boys feel in love with Grandma, especially Daigen they were Best Friends for that week. Poor Grandma, he was non stop and wanted her to play puzzles, read, watch toons, play with "dinosaur" and take his cars through the "carwash".... fun times.....



Gma reading to Daigen right before bedtime


Bath time at the Clark's


Bosten pulling out a few of his "moves" with Daigen. He loves his big brother and I love to watch the interaction between these two, it is sooooo precious to me.

Gma reading to Bosten, he loves to be read too, he thinks he is sooo big



I want to thank Grandma so much for taking a week out of her busy schudule and helping us all out. We all love you so much and are very grateful to have you in our lives. I didn't realize how deeply I miss my Mom until this accident happened , and then my Mother in Law came to help. I am just so thankful that I have truly been blessed with the BEST Mom in Law a girl could ask for. Love ya T....

I also want Dan to know how much I appreciate him through this whole experience, he has been amazing and has picked up both our duties along with working full time. I love you sweetheart and I will never forget how much you have helped me and the boys out, you are truly amazing and I am so thankful I have you as my companion.

No comments: