Friday, September 11, 2009

Daigen's 3rd Birthday Party

We started out swimming at my sister's neighborhood pool
He loves to swim.... he is our little fish!!
Of course the theme was "Thomas & Friends" his next favorite thing.


And we had pizza for dinner....... his favorite thing to eat..... other than cake and ice cream

We invited all his cousins on my side and Grandma Clark made a special trip all the way from Shelley to be here for the big event. he was soooooo excited.
He got a new "big boy" bike from Mom & Dad, which he finally LOVES and is rather good and fast on it already. Mommy had a hard time the first time I saw him riding, I had to wipe the tears away. I can't believe how big he is.... they grow way too fast.

Opening up presents, here is a puzzle that he loves so much
Uncle "Dab" & Aunt "Ashwee" got him his own camping chair, he was in seventh heaven when we went camping the next week.
We had a Thomas the Train Pinata for the kids
Here is my favorite part, I think his cake turned out so cute..... thank you Albertsons!!! :)
Showing off his cake with Daddy
Making his wish......................


We had a fantastic time!! Can't believe he is 3 already and he starts pre-k tuesday, where does time go? Thanks to all that helped and came, we love you all......

No comments: