Wednesday, February 11, 2009

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.............

Jami, Parker & Karlene Parker & Karlene
Karlene's Family with Dallas, jami & Jaden

3 Newest babies to the family

Sweet Little Parker

Family Visiting baby Parker

A Love that will NEVER end.............

Karlene with the Adoptive couple
My sweet dear neice gave birth to one of the most beautiful baby boy that I have ever seen. Parker Lynn Lovell was born January 13, 2009 weighing in at 7 lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. She has been such an inspiration to me as I have watched her experience the HARDEST thing a Mother could do. We had the opportunity to host the Adoptive couple with us for a week while they waited for paperwork to clear and court dates to happen. We had so much fun with them and it was a big comfort to us to know that karlene was truly led by the spirit in choosing this dear family. It was a BIG eye opener for us and made us appreciate these wonderful Birthmoms, even MORE than we already did. I LOVE my dear little Chelsea more than she will ever know and I thank my Father in Heaven for leading us to her. I cannot imagine my life without my dear little Daigen. Thank you Karlene and Chelsea, you are two of the most COURAGEOUS woman I have ever met... I love you both............

1 comment:

Robyn Baird said...

AMEN! It has been amazing watching Karlene go thru this process. I've been so impressed with her strength and how hard it must be.